The amount of work you need to do on this one obviously depends on how many children you have. We have three 🙂
Remember just 30 minutes, work quickly and methodically! Pick the most urgent jobs, you won’t get all of this done so make sure you pick the jobs that need doing the most!
- Go through wardrobes and underwear drawers and get rid of anything that no longer fits or is past it best (throw them away or give to charity depending on condition)
- Hoover under beds and under the furniture
- Flip mattresses
- Dust skirting boards
- Clean windows and mirrors
- Go through toys and toss out any broken ones. Give any toys that are no longer played with to charity.
- Straighten shelves and bookcases