Thank you for using TeamTOMM support. We want you to enjoy the app and that is why it is really important to us that you contact our support team before you review us on the app store. We are able to fix 99% of queries really quickly. Hopefully, yours will be one of them.
So that we can assist you as efficiently as possible, please make sure you that read the information on this page carefully.
TeamTOMM®️ stands for “Team the Organised Mum Method” which is a housekeeping method created by me, Gemma Bray. It is revolutionising the way people all over the world are tackling the day to day running of their homes. If you are brand new to TeamTOMM then first of all, welcome – you are going to love it!
You can read all about The Organised Mum Method and how to get started here! You don’t have to pay a penny to follow TOMM, you can download the tick lists for free on the home page of the blog. For those of you who are looking to take it to the next level, we have created the app.
How to use the TeamTOMM App:
The TeamTomm App has been designed to make TOMMing easier.
To help you get up and running as soon as possible here is your quick start guide to the app.
- Once you have downloaded the app the first thing you need to do is register and then share your log in details with anyone else in your household who will be TOMMing along with you. If you want your daily welcome message to be inclusive of all your fellow family members, then you will need to change the first name field to something like ‘The Green family’ or ‘The Greens’.
- It is now time to customise your jobs. You can do this by clicking on the “Customise TOMM” within the “Today’s TOMM” section. Here you will see that you can customise days (Level 1 and Level 2 jobs) to suit you and your family. This will help you to really make TOMM your own. Make sure you follow the instructions on the customisation page so that all your jobs save.
- When you log in, you will be taken to that day’s TOMM list. Everyone who logs in will be able to see what jobs have been done (so you won’t be repeating work).
- There is a handy Make a Note section so you can leave a note for another family member. This is next to the My Profile icon.
- You can find your 30-minute timer and the links to the daily playlists within Today’s TOMM section of the app.
- If you need motivation then hit the red telephone on the homepage, where you will also find links to the TeamTOMM Facebook Groups, Instagram, the blog and YouTube.
- If you want to roll over a job to the next day, you can do this within Today’s TOMM section of the app. When you roll a job over it will be added to the next day’s list of jobs (at the end of the list). Please note! If you roll a job over and then subsequently refresh the day you have rolled it over to, this will overwrite your saved data and you will lose the rolled over jobs. This is why it is important to set your own TOMM routine as soon as you download the app.
Why can’t I log in?
If you are having trouble logging in, then please make sure that you are using your USERNAME and not your email address to log in.
If you have requested a password reset email, please make sure that you are using the password reset code to reset the password and not as your new password.
Is the app a subscription?
The app costs a one-off fee of £4.99 (hooray!!)
I have an Android phone, but my partner has an iPhone will we be able to share a login?
If you want to share the app with someone who is on the same operating system as you can you do this for free via Apple Family Share (or the Google equivalent).
If the person(s) you want to share your login with is on a different operating system to you, then they will have to purchase the app from their app store – you can still share the same login.
If you think that you are running on the latest version this is not always the case as sometimes update downloads fail so please try this step first. This step is vital.
Please make sure that you are entering your username and not your email address when you log in.
If you are getting an error code when you try to log in please make sure that you are not leaving an accidental space after your username and/or your password.
If you have not found the solution to your problem on this page then please email: [email protected] and we will help you get back up and running as soon as we can.